This week has been AWESOME!! We've added 20 new members - nearly a third of our team! Welcome to all of you!! Just the newest additions have logged 428 total miles (all categories included) - AMAZING!! You guys are going to be great assets to an already impressive lineup!
Here are some more numbers to crunch on:
- In the last 7 days, we've logged 478 running miles, 530 biking miles, and 19 swimming miles - that's 91% more running, 72% more biking, and 80% more swimming than last week!
- Thursday was our best running day with 133 miles logged. Tuesday was our best biking day, with 111 miles logged. Wednesday was our best swimming days with 5 miles logged.
- The heavy hitters for the week are:
- For running:
- Natalie Takasumi: 75
- Katherine Allen: 33
- Stephanie Glick, Nathan Sontum, and Emily Sherman: 31
- Mark Niebur, Laura Martel, and Kat Rainville: 24
- Jeff Mather: 22
- For biking:
- Nicholas Rainville: 65
- Stephanie Glick: 61
- Liz Barlow: 51
- Derick Smith: 42
- Liz Shepard: 30
- For swimming:
- Mark Niebur: 5
- Veronica Morales: 3
- Melissa Nolte, Jeff Mather, Devon Unkeless, and Derick Smith: 2
- Laura Martel and Emily Merola: 1
In addition to logging major miles, a few people took it above and beyond and IMPROVED on their mileage totals from last week too!
- Emily Danforth increased her running miles by 200%!!
- Maggie Jackson increase her running miles by 8.33%
- Liliana Morales increased her running miles by 150%!!
- Veronica Morales increased her swimming miles by 50%!
- Megan Bell increased her running miles by 33.33%
- Nicholas Rainville increased his biking miles by 66.67%
- Stephanie Glick increased her biking miles by 69.44% and her running miles by 3.33%
- Leah Tabet increased her biking miles by 12.5%
- Nathan Sontum increased his running miles by 287.5%!!
- Mark Niebur increased his running miles by 300% and his swimming miles by 400%!!!!
You guys are amazing and should be VERY proud of the fact that you're not just moving - you're going FURTHER than you did last week! So proud of you!!
Also, a friendly reminder that if you've been putting in the miles and finding that you're hitting major personal milestones, I would LOVE for you to post about it on our team blog!
Likewise, if you've been hitting lows or walls, I'd love to see that posted too - we all hit those lows and we all need encouragement to get out of the slump! If you want to contribute, shoot me an email and I'll put you on the list!
Thanks again for an awesome week! You guys are inspiring and motivating and I'm SO PROUD to be working with you!!